- On what stock exchange are Biocept shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Biocept ticker is BIOC and it is traded on The NASDAQ Capital Market.
- When was Biocept's Initial Public Offering?
- February 4, 2014
- Where is Biocept's corporate headquarters?
- Our headquarters are located at 5810 Nancy Ridge Drive, San Diego, CA 92121
- Who are the members of Biocept's Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the Biocept's management team?
- You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does Biocept's fiscal year end?
- December 31st
- Who are the company's independent registered public accountants?
- Our independent registered public accounting firm is Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. of San Diego, California.
- Does Biocept pay dividends?
- Biocept does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock, as we intend to reinvest cash flow generated by operations in our business.
- Does Biocept have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Biocept does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Biocept's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
- You can contact Biocept Investor Relations via email at: IR@biocept.com
In addition, you can reach Investor Relations by calling (858) 320-8244.
- Who is Biocept's transfer agent and who do I contact with questions about my stock certificates? How can I contact Biocept's transfer agent?
- Continental Stock Transfer & Trust One State Street Plaza 30th Floor, New York, NY 10004-1561